From: "micah cohen" <mistacohen@yahoo.com>
To: <pct-l@backcountry.net>
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2003 8:30 PM
Subject: [pct-l] finding inexpensive gear

--
hi everyone, my name is Micah.  I am hiking the trail this july for around
month. I was wondering if anyone had tips on really inexpensive gear, mainly
a pack.  I am sewing my own tarp, but don't feel like doing the pack.
Thanks for any info. ps- I am hiking through oregon  and would like to hear
any experiences, ect., had there.