[pct-l] Snow in the Tehachapi Mountains

--
In a message dated 4/23/03 7:27:47 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
calliger@infolane.com writes:

> ins't that kinda flippant saying

Flippant is OK... certainly no one wishes harm to old geezers ( like myself)
and their teenage brides ( or maybe granddaughters).  I think we all sorta
thought that 6" of snow was a pretty small amount to get stuck in.  It being
the Jawbone area...they could have perhaps hung out in sleeping bags for 24
hours till it all melted?  We don't know the particulars and  we are not
harshly judging, but only having fun.

No Way