[pct-l] Last Minute ADZ Notes

--
Please note that the Geology and Biology talks on the PCT have been changed
from Saturday morning to Friday evening in the Pavilion.

Those coming in Friday, note that dinner may or may not be provided and you
are recommended to either bring your own and potluck it with others, or, try
out the fine cuisine that Lake Morena and Campo has to offer.  We are sorry
if this is confusing, but we are having a difficult time estimating how many
to expect to feed on Friday and whether our resources are capable of covering
Friday's dinner in addition to Saturday's.

For Saturday's dinner (provided, of course) we ask that you bring desserts to
potluck.

We're all really excited and looking forward to meeting all of the 2003
hikers!

Best regards,

Greg Hummel
ADZPCTKO Coordinator