[pct-l] Plastic Fuel Bottles

I don't think the plastic bottles are designed for white gas stoves... I think
it's for alc... I could be wrong but i was under the impression that those
bottles don't hook up to the pumps - like their Alum. cousins.

I could be wrong... if you're going to use it for Alc, I'd say your better off
going with a 20 oz. soda bottle... less money, less weight and comes with a
free drink!

-Brad