[pct-l] (no subject)

I have a question for anyone who may know....I'm planning on hiking the John
Muir Trail this summer, starting at the Yosemite end.  I'll probably hike to
the midway point (Muir camp) or I may hike all the way down to Whitney.  Is
there any way to get back to my vehicle at Yosemite rather than turning
around and backtracking the whole trail?  Does anyone know of a good and
relatively inexpensive way to get a ride back to yosemite from someplace
along the trail?  Thanks alot.

Dan Canaley

"Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to
defend it."