[pct-l] Mt. Laguna to Lake Morena

Hiker97@aol.com wrote:

> Well, I guess it is time to get serious about a little hiking for the Kic=
kOff gathering.  How's the trail from Mt. Laguna to Lake Morena?  Sounds li=
ke the weather might be something like last year with cold and rain/snow. I=
 am a fair weather, downhill hiker only - ha, ha.  I might just hike from B=
oulder Oaks Campground to Lake Morena for the exercise.  Thanks, Switchback

The long range weather report is showing no rain, albeit some cloudy days, =
for the next seven days.  I would suspect that snow will not be a problem e=
ven at Laguna, although I imagine the breeze will be nippy for a while.  Sh=
ould be plenty of water in the creek at Long Canyon and at Kitchen Creek.  =
The slopes are still plenty green.

Eckert