[pct-l] MSR white gas stoves

--
I bought a Whisperlite many years ago. And used it to death (Literally). It=
 was messing up so bad I sent it back to MSR for repair. They sent me a nic=
e little letter informing me that my trusty blow torch had to be permanentl=
y extinguished due to being plum wore out. They also were kind enough to en=
close for my use a brand spanking shiny new International in the box they s=
ent the letter in. I am more than pleased with MSR stoves. They are dependa=
ble. And almost infinitely repairable. But YMMV.

Bob Wardecker
ShakeyLeggs Ga-Dam 01 ga-me ?
A Bad Day On The Trail Is Still So Much Better Than A Great Day At Work