[pct-l] PCT Manning Park to Cascade Locks

August 1 is a great start date and David's had lots of advice about buses
out of Cascade Locks, but does anyone know what a non-U.S. citizen needs to
do when crossing the border from Canada on foot? It could be complicated if
he arrives in Canada when he comes to North America. Will he need to get off
the trail at Harts Pass and check in with US immigration? (I don't think
they have an office in Mazama...)

Tom Griffin
Seattle
PCT Pages: http://staff.washington.edu/griffin/pct.html