[pct-l] 5th ADZPCTKO - One Week and Counting

--
Dear ADZ Attendees,

One week to go and all events and plans for the 5th ADZPCTKO  are coming
together well.

We need tables, ice chests (stocked with ice) and salads for Friday and
Saturday night.

Please bring your own plate, cup and utensils.  We will supply some for those
that forgot or for thru-hikers who might not have.

When you arrive, if you don't have a clue (you should have a clue if you have
thoroughly checked out the ADZ website <A HREF="www.pct77.org/adz">www.pct77.org/adz</A>  before coming),
then check out the INFO CENTRAL BOARD in site 62.  There will be a map with
directions on where to camp, where to park and where not to.   There will be
a detailed schedule of events.  There will be emergency contact information
and directions in the event of any medical, lost hiker or other such
problems.  There will be space for water and snow info.  If you have it,
bring it.  There will be blank forms for the Shelter Review, grab one and
fill it out for your shelter.  There will be sign up sheets for the AGPLDHG&
IR (gear contest), G-Force Contest, and for rides to the border or other
points north.

We think we know approximately how many people are coming and approximately
how many sites have been picked up by us and others and we think that we
might be okay, HOWEVER, if you have reserved a site, please share it with
anyone looking for space.

We are excited to be holding the 5th and look forward to it being the best.
I hope to see all of you there.

Greg