[pct-l] Re: Mountain Hardware

--
I have to agree.  I never did like Mountain Hardware to begin with.
I always thought that they were much more focussed on image and
marketing than performance and quality.

I have purchased Mountain Hardware Clothing and been disapointed.
Since TNF has become so corporatized, I have been displeased with
thei quality as well.

In addition, since I have become more interested in ultra-light,
these manafacturers do not focus on being light weight, so I often
excled them for that reason, regardless of quality.

In my experience, I have never been disapointed with Patagonia
products or Osprey Packs.

happy Easter weekend everyone!

peace,
dude