[pct-l] PCT Manning Park to Cascade Locks

Dear David,
>From Cascade Locks to Portland (either downtown or airport, both are
possible) ran a bus service called 'Columbia Gorge Express', with its
headquarters in Hood River. That was what we used in 2001 to get from
Cascade Locks to Hood River. Try searching with google for the company. It
was a very friendly service.
Good luck!
Saskia