[pct-l] Tehachapi to Kennedy Meadows

We are ready to start this section on  April 21st. Does anyone have any
last minute advice - like go for it! or forget it! - at this time of year.
Does anyone know about the snow pack, if any, on the route? The longest I
have been before is over Kearsarge to the JMT, to Whitney and out at
Whitney portal, 6 days. Is this easier? tougher? I know it is longer. We
are each carrying 4 quarts of water. Maybe 5.
By the way -lots of good stuff on this message board. Nice to see there are
a bunch of helpful folks out there.

Dick and Sarah