[pct-l] Ti vs. Al (was MSR white...)

This is a common misconception. One atom of titanium is actually heavier
than one atom of aluminum.

The weight savings comes with the fact that Ti is stronger and therefore you
need less Ti to make a pot or stove or spork or... You fill in the blank.

If you look at your standard Ti pot the walls will be thinner than an Al pot
of similar size. That's where the weight savings comes into play.

-Brad

PS I love my Snowpeak Ti spork... It's the best for eating ice cream by the
pint of half gallon.