[pct-l] mt Laguna weather and webcam

At 10:56 AM 4/16/03, JoAnn  Michael wrote:
>Does anyone have a site to check for weather forecasts specifically for
>the Lagunas and San Felipe Hills?
>
>The one I use for that area has sites for Campo and Ramona only. If I am
>not mistaken they are not accurate for the PCT thru Section A's hills.

http://www.sddt.com/Weather/ has daily temps this area.
Mt Laguna is listed directly.
The San Felipe Hills are directly between Julian and Borrego.
I think you will have to look at the San Diego "mountains and deserts"
listings for forecasts of this area

There is a live webcam from the Mt Laguna Observatory maintained by the
High Performance Wireless Research and Education Network. See
http://stat.hpwren.ucsd.edu/cameras/MLO.JPG
(kinda snowey right now)