[pct-l] MSR white gas stoves

Sly... And everyone else,

Maybe that's why they use the different units of measurement... They don't
want anyone to realize that for the volume, the Al canisters are actually
lighter... Hm... I think we're on to them.

-Brad

PS $50 can buy 150 cans... Or 1,800 ounces (or 11 1/4 gallons) of Genny
Light... You gotta love cheap college beer!