[pct-l] MSR white gas stoves

I don't get it. They tell the weights of the two (I think they're for sale
at www.mgear.com) but the volume of the normal bottles are given in ounces
and the Ti bottles are given in Liters... Why would they do that?? It would
be much easier to compare the two if MSR used the same unit of measurement
on the two types of bottles...

And because of that I use a Primus stove... Take that MSR!

-brad