[pct-l] ADZPCTKO update

It's only about ten days 'til that fantastic fiesta known as ADZPCTKO.
Because of a scheduling conflict, we've shuffled a few of the events around.

Look for the talks on PCT geology (by 1977 thruhikers and professional
geologists Greg "Strider" Hummel and Paul "Hacker" Hacker) and on PCT flora
and fauna (by trail angels Christine Kudija, Charlie Jones, and Hal
Margolis) to happen on Friday night in the pavilion.

The Gimme Shelter walking tour and review of terrific tarps, tents, and
bivies will likely occur late Saturday morning. That's to make time for an
auction of very cool lightweight equipment (including a one-of-a-kind GVP 5
made of Spectra cloth) on Saturday afternoon.

All this is, of course, subject to further change at the whim of the ADZ
"organizers."

You'll find details on the Web site at www.pct77.org/adz. Click the Events
link at the top of any page to learn more about these events and the
so-called schedule. I also updated the links page
(http://pct77.org/adz/pct_links.htm) with links to information about several
trail angels, hiking advice from past masters, and more. (And next year I'll
make it easier to find this page!)