[pct-l] PCT Manning Park to Cascade Locks

My name is David Booth (notrailname). I am joining the list today. I am
from Australia and have done a few l solo walks here in Australia.and I am
planning to walk NS from Manning Park to Cascade Locks.
I would appreciate any advice about a suitable date to start this year. I
was planning to start around first week in August. Also any advice re
transport from Cascade locks back to civilisation?
best regards
David Booth

Important:  This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee and may
contain information that is confidential, commercially valuable or subject
to legal or parliamentary privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient
you are notified that any review, re-transmission, disclosure, use or
dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited by several
Commonwealth Acts of Parliament.  If you have received this communication
in error please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this
transmission together with any attachments.