  From: Bighummel@aol.com
  To: scourtway@bpa-arch.com ; glazzard@anandabell.net ; pct-l@mailman.back=
country.net
  Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2003 1:27 PM
  Subject: Re: [pct-l] South to North or North to South; Which will it be?

  I found that the friendships that have endured over the past 26 years are=
 those that I made with the northbounders that we invariably seesawed back =
and forth all of the way to the Canadian border with, rather than, those th=
at I met only once and only had one conversation with, as it would be hikin=
g southbound and encountering the hoard of nobo's.

  YMMV,

  Greg

  In a message dated 4/15/2003 11:55:52 AM Pacific Daylight Time, scourtway=