[pct-l] MSR white gas stoves

Hey all....

Anyone have any first-hand experience with any of MSR's white-gas camp
stoves?

I'm specifically looking at the Whisperlite, Whisperlite International,
Simmerlite, and Dragonfly models.

Have you found that any of these are easier to prime/start than the others?
Do any of them simmer better/easier than the others?

How long have you found the 22oz or 33oz fuel bottles last?
Can I make a 5 day section on one bottle, or should I take a 2nd?

Any first-hand observations/advice is welcome, but please don't barrage me
with suggestions to use a cat-can stove.

Gray, getting nervous