[pct-l] Best trail bowl... Ever (was 3L soda bottles)

In a message dated 4/14/03 11:08:04 AM, barbasper@hotmail.com writes:

<< Bowls? Pappy and I eat our cereal out of our cups, and we eat dinner right
out
of our cooking pan. Miss Manners isn't hiking with us, so we see no need for
bowls. >>

Very true. But sometimes I like to have soup with my dinner, and my cup is
full of something already ( coffee, tea or milk), so a light weight bowl
would be nice to pour the soup into while I cook the main course in the same
pot. If I use the pot as a bowl, I have to dirty up another pot to cook the
main course. Maybe a yogurt cup would work too.. Now if I could get two
lightweight nestling cups/bowls that  hold  10 and 12 ounces and fit into my
1.5 qt. pan
 Man, gotta finish them taxes. I hate this time of year - no not Spring - tax
day!