[pct-l] section C mail drop

--
When I hiked through, in 2001, the store was sadly neglected and the owner,
who seemed slightly inebrieated and, damn his eyes, didn't offer me the good
stuff, was talking about selling out.  I think the store went out of business
and was closed that year.  Someone may have more info.  Also, the supplies at
Silverwood Lake were minimal.  I bought enough junkfood  to get me to Cajon
Pass.  The guide-suggested resturant at the lake turned out to be a mobile
hot dog stand.....  If no one offers better information, I will drive through
there on my way to ADZKO and have the info there.

No Way