[pct-l] Mojave...town and desert

--
My  thru hike, sadly, ended in Tehachapi with the news of a death in the
family.  Things being what they were, I didn't make it back and have become a
section hiker.  In the recent past, there has been some talk of Mojave and
the motel and packages, etc.  I disregarded it because I had planned to start
at Cameron Overpass.  This morning, I decided to start at Jack Fair's house
and redo the Mojave Desert.... I know, I know....don't say it.  But.... could
someone email me privately the motel name and address, etc. of the folks  in
the town of Mojave?

Thanks
No Way