[pct-l] Water Bladders and Bowls for the trail

That's the thing with the platypus bowl... It does hold it's shape. It's not
like eating out of a zip-loc bag.

I used a 1 L platypus on the AT and when it was full, the bottom "unfolded"
and created a stable base on which it could stand. This is true of the
larger bottles too, as long as they are not equipped with the "big zip" on
the bottom (I think the non-zipper ones are cheaper too).

The best feature of this is that it does fold down when not in use, unlike
the cool whip or other tubs.

-Brad