[pct-l] Ultralight jacket

Below is a link to the Nunatak page, I have the Akula half bag. I had it
custom made with extra baffles and an over-fill in the foot section.

<http://www.nunatakusa.com/Sleeping_Bag_Akula.htm>

The bag, without the extra baffles and over-fill is rated to 20 deg (but ti
depends on what you wear for your upper body). I've used it in the winter
with my Parbat parka ( <http://www.marmot.com/> ) and have been comfortable
in the single digits wearing only thin long-johns. With light fleece I've
been comfortable in negative temps... But I'm a very warm sleeper.

One of the best features of this system, is in the morning I pack up the bag
but can wear the parka around camp and on the trail, removing it when I
start to warm up.

The bag has an epic shell and the parka has Marmot's MemBrain shell.

I was thinking of starting with a lighter weight top then switching to the
parka later on, when I get to the Sierras.

But since I'm a student, and I already have the Parbat, I may bring that the
whole way - while it may be too warm to sleep in some nights, it still makes
one of the best pillows I've seen on trail.

-Brad