From: Lonetrail@aol.com
To: cmkudija@earthlink.net ; pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Sent: Saturday, April 12, 2003 5:08 PM
Subject: Re: [pct-l] SoCal weather this weekend

Christine

Hey! Don't always believe in what the weatherman says. Went up the Angeles
Crest Hwy Did a great K 9 dog day hike. Sunshine everywhere. Had about
fifteen hikers. Dogs had a great time. Keep the faith.

lonetrail

Looks to be a wet start for the hikers who left Campo this week!  And snow
in the mountains!  Remember the old (eewww) margarine commercial, you can't
fool Mother Nature?

FYI - another weather statement from my-cast.com