[pct-l] Re: permit

--

Peggy

There is still a lot of snow up there in the mountains.  I just check several
weeks ago. The Ranger Station at 870 Emerald Bay Rd S. Lake Tahole has
permits. Tele # 530 573 2600 You can get all info there about conditions and
transportation

lonetrail.

Does anyone know what permit is needed to hike from Lake Tahoe to Beldon, CA?