[pct-l] Clothing

--
Hi all you veterans of the PCT,
    I am planning to hike from Kennedy Meadows to Echo Summit starting July=
 5. I am a bit confused about the clothing I will need. I am trying to go a=
s light as possible, but I also get cold easily, so am looking for a compro=
mise. I have a Golite insulated parka (15oz). I plan on getting a nylon hik=
ing shirt and shorts. Do I need a wind shell top and pants (for wind and mo=
squitoes), AND a rain jacket and pants, AND a polypro top and pants? And wh=
ich weight of polypro--thin long underwear type, or fleece? Would a light w=
eight parka serve for rain gear, and a pack cover as well? I'd greatly appr=
eciate your input so that I can stop going over and over this in my head. H=
ope to see you all at the kick-off! Many thanks ahead of time.
Nancy