[pct-l] stove tape

Don't know if it was mentioned, pardon me if it was
but OSH and Home Depot sell Cu or Al tape.

And I still heat with wood..and never had to use
metal tape (means a bad installation or that
you have to replace something!)..but I used it
on my dryer outlet jsut to be on safe side as
the entire pipe is non-combustible. Also I think
I used it once on my vehocle until I could replace
the exhaust pipe clamp that broke.

I put it almost right there with duct tape...I just
keep a small roll around the house or in the vehicle.

Richard

At 08:29 AM 4/11/03 -0700, JoAnn  Michael wrote:
>--
>Have you checked the yellow pages for stores that sell wood burning stoves?
They'll have what you want for almost certain.

>This is wood stove country here almost to the CA/OR border where I live and
they carry all sorts of supplies. We no longer heat with wood (my husband's
choice, not mine...I love wood heat) but I wish we did.