[pct-l] adzpcto camping site

--
A reminder to anyone who is planning to come to the kickoff and has not made
arrangements for a campsite, or who is a thru-hiker and comes in late to find
all of the thru-hiker sites full.  There is a triangular, grassy area between
sites 65 and 85 that the rangers have offered to us for overflow camping.  It
costs $2 per tent per night.  There is no parking associated with this area.
If all of the parking is taken in the thru-hiker sites (they won't be
bringing their cars, I think!) then park on the side of the Pavilion.

Best regards,

Greg Hummel
ADZPCTKO Disorganizer