[pct-l] Re: [at-l] thin closed cell foam, stove tape, and silnylon repair info needed

WOW!!!  You guys are all amazing!  (and that's why I asked)

You've solved my current problems three (or more) times over.

Because I'm so short on time, I'll probably leave the stove and tent repair
for last knowing I can solve those problems at the ADZPCTKOP if I don't get
to them at home.  As for the pad, I've got some good leads now, even here in
Boston.  If worst comes to worst, I can mailorder a 5mm Evazote pad from
MEC.

Woohoo!!!

Mara