[pct-l] on the trail

Sly,

Here I thought Dana packs were for sissies... You may as well try strapping
a Lay-Z-Boy to your back. Want to be a real man? Try a pack where you can
really 'feel' the load. Or better yet, try leaving your coffee maker,
Coleman lantern and camp shoes at home. See if you can survive with just a
down jacket, food and a water bottle.

And yes - I'm joking - the way I see it; if you can walk over 2,000 miles -
you're no sissy.

My girlfriend still doesn't understand why I hate those bumper stickers that
say "this car climbed Mt Washington"... Those are the sissies.

-Brad