[pct-l] ADZPCTKOP: Ride Needed

Hello all,

I was able to (at relatively the last minute) manage
to get to go to the KOP. It will be nice to re-pay
some of the trail magic I received last year on the
PCT. Time to sling some burgers!  Of course, seeing my
PCT buddies from last year is going to be great. (As
soon as I realized I could go, I had a great big grin
on my face!!!)

Because I am starting a new job, I could only fly out
Saturday morning and come back Sunday evening. Yeah, a
hectic schedule, but it is good for the soul, ya know?
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

Is anyone going to in the San Diego area at 8:45 AM
Saturday  on the way to the KOP?
Will pay for gas to Campo, entertain with stories of
the dangers of having a dark beard and a dark tan
while trying to cross into Canada, etc. (Kidding about
that...of course I did cross the border at night..
..OK, now I'm really kidding... ;-D)

thanks,

Mags

=====