[pct-l] Simmer ring, stove design

Sorry this has taken so long, I just had some problems with my ISP and my
emails.

I do not have a camera or a way to get you a photo.

Basically, the "baking spacer" is a one inch high "honeycomb" grid of 0.5
inch squares.  You make one inch strips from the pop cans and slit them a
little over half way up every 0.5 inches and then put them together.  Bob
said is his post that  "I cut up strips of aluminum roofing sheeting 1"
wide and 5.5"
long (8), 5" long (4), 4.5" long (4), and 3.5" long (4), cutting halfway
through at half inch intervals ."

As far as the simmer ring goes  - my stove top is basically the bottom of a
pop can modified by cutting every thing inside the raised ring out and
putting holes on the outside of the ring.  The simmer ring is the same
bottom with just a small hole in the center.  I think that if I made the
hole larger it would burn hotter and give shorter burn times.

I was thinking of making a stove with only half of the inside of the raised
ring removed and making a simmer ring with an equal half missing, that way
the simmer ring could be twisted to just shut down the flame or snuff it.

goforth