[pct-l] thin closed cell foam, stove tape, and silnylon repair info needed

Mara,

Unlike Christin, I don't believe flue tape is a bad idea. I've used both
flue tape and JB Weld successfully. Flue tape does have problems when it's
used on windscreens. There it is exposed to more heat. The heat will melt or
burn the glue causing the tape to come off. However, when used directly on
the stove it works just fine for me.

I'll be bringing a bunch of supplies to the ADZPCKO, including some stove
making stuff, pieces of silnylon and seam sealer. You can easily make a
patch and glue it on. Provided it's not in a location under stress, it
should hold well.

Can't do much on the foam. The thinnest EVA foam I've got is 3/8" thick.

-Fallingwater