[pct-l] thin closed cell foam, stove tape, and silnylon repair info needed

Hi Mara, I have the solution for your problem.  No doubt someone else will
also reply in like kind.  Don't use the flue tape, it comes off!  Go to a
walmart, auto-parts store, or hardware store and they will probably have
this stuff called j-b weld.  It looks like two tubes of tooth paste which
you mixed together and apply around the outside of the soda can, or wherever
else you might have a leak.  It is amazing stuff and can withstand very high
and low temps.  Sometimes mechanics use it on auto engines.  Anyway, I put
it on the pepsi-can stove I made and have used it many times and it has
worked great.

As far as closed cell foam, I have one I bought out of campmor a long time
ago but I think they still sell them.  They are black and mine seems to be
lighter and thinner than the kind you buy at walmart.
Christy