[pct-l] Burney Falls Store

--
I'm sure each hiker has a different set of vibes about the Burney Falls CG
store. In 1989 when I hiked by, the store "lost" my food package and the
girl working the short order window was incredibly rude to my hiking
partner, because we looked quite hot and grubby at that point. When I
complained to the manager, he just shrugged and did nothing. I got the
impression that PCT-ers were persona non grata.  In fact, as I think about
it, a passing car in the CG called out unflattering comments as we walked to
our site with our packs. Kinda reminded me of the AT near Elk Park/Roan Mt,
when a fire cracker was tossed, followed by the obligatory finger gesture,
of course, and a "Get out of here!"