[pct-l] Eyeglasses / Contacts

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Hi -- During our AT hike, I started out wearing glasses (with bifocals). Later
I switched to contacts (and reading glasses) because the humidity caused my
glasses to steam up too much. On the PCT hike I plan to start out with my
glasses with clipons (weighing hardly anything). I think they'll be preferable
in the desert where I want to avoid eye irritation from the sand. I will carry
contacts and will put my non-scrip sunglasses and reading glasses in the bump
box. So, at any time I'll either have:

Glasses and clip-ons, or

contacts, sunglasses and reading glasses.

Guess which one I'll probably choose?

Granny
"If God be your partner, make your plans large." DL Moody