[pct-l] Re: employed state

>finally, i'll just add that due to my employed state, and only being able
>go for hikes on the weekends, i usually come home with some form of chafing
>when the day is done.
>
>if any one has a solution, i'd love to hear it!

D-low,
The solution or cure for the "employed state" hasn't been found. It can be
managed though, some use medication ,but the current best treatment I
believe is the feeding  of thru-hiking dreams. ;-}
Butt seriously folks, A+d ointment I found in single foil travel packs at
Oallalie Resort fixed me right up last year and I now have a tube at home.
Haven't been able to find the foil packets again and may resort to the
system I used for sun block of putting a small amount into a balloon and
when needed piercing the top of the balloon with a needle squeezing out the
amount needed and then retying the top of the balloon at the top.

Best,
rogue