[pct-l] Re: foot and other pains questions (mush butt/chafing)

--
In a message dated 4/9/2003 1:35:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dilorenz@hotmail.com writes:

> i have found that nothing prevents chafing.  either "mush butt" or between
> the thighs.  the only thing that works is to tough it out.
>
> i've tried vaseline/chap stick, hydrocortisone, sun screen, cleaning the
> area, etc.  nothing works.
>
> if any one has a solution, i'd love to hear it!

I started wearing boxer shorts last summer and my problem cleared up
considerably.  Although I've been told this doesn't work for everyone, you
may want to give them a try.

Sly