[pct-l] Paid Hiking Job Offer!

Dave Fales wrote:

> So other words this isnt an officel park seivce project it is the
> orgnzatuion the thinks they rins the parks doing it on there own.

	Can't write, can't read -

> >Background
> >The National Park Service (NPS) is in the midst of assessing the physical
> >condition of all of its assets.  Some park units are performing their own
> >condition assessment whereas others are hiring outside contractors to
> >perform the task.  NPCA has been asked to help assess the condition of 2,360
> >miles of trail in Grand Canyon National Park, Yosemite National Park , Great
> >Smokey Mountain's National Park and Delaware Water Gap National Recreation
> >Area.  We are calling this project Expedition 2003.

	So, davef, if you have some much time available to write attack
messages, why can't you type in a few numbers? Here, I'll help you. Just
fill in the appropriate values -

---

I, Dave Fales, thru-hiked the following trails in the following years -

Appalachian Trail -

Pacific Crest Trail -

Continental Divide Trail -

---