[pct-l] lightweight mug?

Re: cups

I used to carry a double-wall vacuum insulated (like Thermos) stainless steel
cup which is good at keeping hot coffee hot. I haven't seen them at REI for a
number of years though. Weighed just under 6 oz.

Now I carry a 300ml SnoPeak titanium double-wall cup (NOT vacuum insulated)
which weighs just 80 grams (< 3 0z) and does well keeping my coffee hot. It is
almost indestructable. Big drawback -- it cost $35 a couple of years ago.

John