[pct-l] Re: (pct-1)Water caches

--

  Re: [pct-l] (pct-1)Water caches

  Dear Greg and fellow hikers

  I appreciate the response to my query, and have only inquired about the c=
aches should I myself be in dire need.I believe that the water supply which=
 I will be carrying will suffice as I will be lugging 6-8 liters of the pre=
cious commodity with me for most of my hike through the first three section=
s of the PCT and knowing where some water caches maybe hidden provides me s=
ome hope that should the need arise, (and this need will only be in an emer=
gecy situation) that I will be able to arrive at another water source. I th=
ank you all once more.
  Pete Modny

  Dear Pete,

  Water stashes are for ALL hikers in need, not just those that attend the =
ADZPCTKO. ........... .Water caches are for EMERGENCY use only........  Ple=
ase plan your water needs prudently..... and should you require additional =
water then please take ONLY WHAT YOU NEED........, and leave the rest for t=
hose that come a after you, perhaps in dire need.

  Best regards,

  Greg Hummel