[pct-l] Latest departure 4 av speed solo thru/h north bound?

--
To figure out your latest (practical) day to start a northbound PCT hike,
make your best guess about when you can still get through the northern

Then work backwards to your start date using your best guess (again) about
your own miles-per-day.  If you have hiked the Appalachian Trail at 15 mpd,
you should be able to hike the PCT at 20 mpd.  (I have hiked both.)

If you are, as you say, in good physical strength but a bit out of hiking
shape, it doesn't make any significant difference.  After two weeks you will
either be in good hiking shape or off the trail.
_____