[pct-l] G'day mates!

Hi, how bizarre to hear those names again.  I met Max, Stu, and Alf on my
1993 AT thru-hike.  That was the year that Alf almost kicked the bucket with
hanta virus.  As far as I know that is the only case of that ailment in AT
history.  Good to know that they are all doing well.  Good luck on your PCT
adventure!
Christy