[pct-l] (pct-1)Water caches

My hiking buddy and I are starting our hike from Campo on April 17th and
will not be able to attend the ADZPCTKO at Lake Morena. Without trying to
start any kind of wars/battles on this post, of which I have seen a few of
in recent weeks, I would like to know if the location(s) of any water caches
could be made available ahead of time.
I have found this site to be very informative on different subjects and have
gained advice about desert hiking that I may have overlooked, for this I
thankyou. Should the water cache info not be available ahead of time,  oh
well
Hope to meet some of you folks on the trail

Pete