[pct-l] lightweight mug?

--
Nate:

Perhaps I can help you with a multipurpose mug which I use but it may not be
the lightest. It is a mug that sells in most Food Markets made by Campbell's
Soup. I use it for Instant Rice I pour in a pre packed zip-locked snack-pack
of Instance Rice, then add a cup of boiling water. Screw on lid and let set,
while I heat the main course meal. I also will store left overs for noon meal
on the run. The mug will keep a drink hot for hours during the might. I hope
this will be help full.

Lonetrail