[pct-l] an introduction

Hello all you PCT'ers and those interested.  My name
is the good woods gnome and I will be hiking the trail
this year, starting in the beginning of May.  Figured
I'd join this list so as to be as prepared as possible
for this forthcoming adventure.  As I'm interested in
any and all things "trail", please feel free to post
me greetings or ask questions.  I will answer both
with a smile!  Happy hiking all~peace and love, the
good woods gnome.