[pct-l] Re: Sock It One Me!

--
In a message dated 4/3/03 10:07:56 PM Pacific Standard Time,
StoneDancer1@aol.com writes:

> I switched to large, wide NB shoes with a single
> lightweight sock and have not had a blister in since...including the PCT
> from
> Campo to KM.  -- No Way

Have to agree with No Way on this one.  Running shoes (NB998's in my case)
and one thin pair of socks worked for me on the AT.  My feet are narrow and
trail runners don't fit me.

Trouble is, feet are all different.  We all experiment until we find what
works for us.  That doesn't mean it will be the solution for you.  The
message here is, experiment before you hit the trail.