[pct-l] Re: Sock It One Me!

--
tsimon10@cogeco.ca writes:

> Many times I have come across people sitting on the
> sides of trails and examining their blisters. Most of the time, they were
> using only a single sock.

Ah well.... all feet are not the same.  I spent years and years ( since the
last glacier melted) wearing boots  and two pair of socks ... expecting ( and
getting) blisters.  I switched to large, wide NB shoes with a single
lightweight sock and have not had a blister in since...including the PCT from
Campo to KM.

No Way